Performance Coach Workshop
Event Date: August 3, 2021
For senior level coaches working with provincial and national Team athletes, this mix of multisport and taekwondo specific modules will provide well-rounded training for developing competitive athletes. Participants will learn to manage a competitive sport program, effectively deal with sport psychology and ethical issues, as well as learn to analyze and evaluate skill and performance.
- Be a Dojang Coach certified,
- Have a Kukkiwon certificate, and
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Tuesday 1pm-4pm (3, 10, 17, 24 August)
- Friday 1pm-4pm (6, 13, 20, 27)
- August 28 and 29 from 9am-5pm