Date and Time: February 14, 9am-5pm
Facilitator: Master Barbara Marian
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH TAEKWONDO CANADA
- Officials, Coaches, and Athletes are encouraged to attend this event to get the most up to date information on rules and regulations implemented by the World Taekwondo in Nov 2016. This Seminar will be an invaluable and unique opportunity for athletes, coaches and referees to interact and engage with each other in the review and application of the Rules and Regulations.
- Please note that all NCCP Certified Coaches who attend will receive PD (Professional Development) Points toward Maintenance of Certification. NCCP# is required
- The purpose of this seminar is for certification and refresher for all levels of referees. All Provincial Referees who wish to be certified to National level must obtain approval from their Provincial Referee Chairpersons.
Topics will include:
- New competition rules passed by the General Assembly at the Burnaby Junior World Championships
- Electronic scoring system includes e-headgears
- Instant Video Replay (IVR)
- Practical review of Officials procedures: march-in and march-out, hand signals, ring management, emergency procedures, commencing and ending of a match.