Date and Time: February 15, 9am-5pm
Facilitator: Master Daniel Park
- NCCP CC#
- WT rules (please print, read and bring a copy of the most recent rules)
- Officials, Coaches, and Athletes are encouraged to attend this event since to remain current with interpretations and updates to the existing rules in preparation for 2018 competitions at the national and international levels. This Seminar will be an invaluable and unique opportunity for athletes, coaches and referees to interact and engage with each other in the review and application of the Rules and Regulations.
- Please note that all NCCP Certified Coaches who attend will receive PD (Professional Development) Points toward Maintenance of Certification. NCCP# is required.
- The purpose of this seminar is for certification and refresher for all levels of referees. All Provincial Referees who wish to be certified to National level must obtain approval from their Provincial Referee Chairpersons.
Topics will include:
- Poomsae competition rules and interpretation.
- Proper techniques for each poomsae.
- Scoring: Accuracy & Presentation using poomsae scoring Instruments for both compulsory and freestyle poomsae.
- Manual scoring for freestyle poomsae (part of the electronic scoring)