Date and Time: March 10-11
Facilitator: Master Daniel Park
- NCCP CC#
- WT rules (please print, read and bring a copy of the most recent rules)
- Officials, Coaches, and Athletes are encouraged to attend this event since to remain current with interpretations and updates to the existing rules in preparation for 2018 competitions at the national and international levels. This Seminar will be an invaluable and unique opportunity for athletes, coaches and referees to interact and engage with each other in the review and application of the Rules and Regulations.
- Please note that all NCCP Certified Coaches who attend will receive PD (Professional Development) Points toward Maintenance of Certification. NCCP# is required.
- The purpose of this seminar is for certification and refresher for all levels of referees. All Provincial Referees who wish to be certified to National level must obtain approval from their Provincial Referee Chairpersons.
- Please note that participants must be 18+ years old and must know up to a minimum of Chonkwon Poomsae to participate. Maxium 10 Athletes/Coaches are allowed to participate. Referees have the priority to attend.
Topics will include:
- Poomsae competition rules and interpretation.
- Proper techniques for each poomsae.
- Scoring: Accuracy & Presentation using poomsae scoring Instruments for both compulsory and freestyle poomsae.
- Manual scoring for freestyle poomsae (part of the electronic scoring)