Supporting Documentation

In all cases, you will need to send:

  • Kukkiwon Special_Request_Form;
  • Current Kukkiwon certificate (not ID card);
  • Canadian passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate;
  • If not Canadian, you must include the athlete’s passport or birth certificate along with a copy of his/her Permanent Resident’s card.


Sign up for our email newsletter!

Subscribe to the newsletter SUBMIT
  • Canadian Olympic Committee
  • World Taekwondo
  • Sport Canada
  • Pan American Taekwondo Union
  • Coaching Association of Canada
  • Canadian Paralympic Committee
  • inMotion
Working on it...