- This event has passed.
Performance Coach Workshop (MB)
Event Date: August 13, 2023
Event Location: 2866 Pembina Hwy, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 2J1, Canada
For senior level coaches working with Provincial and National Team athletes, this mix of multisport and Taekwondo specific modules will provide well-rounded training for developing competitive athletes. Participants will learn to manage a competitive sport program, effectively deal with sport psychology and ethical issues, as well as learn to analyze and evaluate skill and performance.
** Essential Information to Know Before Registering **
- Participation in this workshop will require a full time commitment for the entire period. At the end of the week, coaches must have successfully completed evaluation requirements for modules 1 through 5 plus module 7. Coaches unable to commit the time, will not succeed.
- Completion of Developing Athletic Abilities is suggested prior to this workshop.
- Following the workshop, coaches will need to complete module 6 (event evaluation) and module 8 (debrief) in order to acquire their PC certification.
- Taekwondo Canada reserves the right to cancel this workshop if the minimum number of participants is not met. In the event of a cancellation by the participant prior to the course beginning, a refund can be provided minus a $25 administration fee. No refunds will be provided after the course has began.
- Dates: August 13 – 20, 2023
- Time: 9:00am to 8:00pm CT daily
- Venue: 2866 Pembina Hwy., Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 2J1
- Host Hotel: Four Points Sheraton Winnipeg South
- ** This course will be delivered in English only, if you require live translation please indicate your preference in the form.**
For more information please contact Taekwondo Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
Taekwondo Canada reserves the right to cancel this workshop if the minimum number of participants is not met.
In the event of a cancellation by the participant for any circumstance, a refund can be provided minus a $25 administration fee.