Notice of Annual General Meeting
(June 19, 2023)
Notice is hereby given that Taekwondo Canada will conduct its Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members on Sunday, September 17th, 2023, beginning at 7:00 p.m. EST. This AGM will be a virtual meeting, compliant with Section 3.5 of the Taekwondo Canada Bylaws.
The AGM will be held using the ZOOM platform and member delegates must register to participate in the virtual meeting. Registration is limited to P/TSO authorized delegates, per Section 3.9 of the Bylaws. To register, please email email@example.com and please provide the following information:
- Full Name of Voting Member/Delegate
- Provincial/Territorial Association that the Voting Member/Delegate is representing.
- Email address of the Voting Member (note this email address will be used during the AGM)
Registration for the AGM will be open to Members beginning August 28th, 2023 and closing on September, 15th, 2023. You must register prior to this date. Please note that any outstanding membership dues or lists must be received prior to attending the meeting.
The proposed (tentative) agenda for the meeting, in accordance with Section 3.12 of the Bylaws, will be:
- Call to order
- Determination of a quorum
- Appointment of scrutineers
- Approval of the agenda
- Declaration of any conflicts of interest
- Adoption of minutes of the previous Annual Meeting
- Board, Committee and Staff reports
- Report of Auditors
- Appointment of Auditors
- Business as specified in the meeting notice
Additional information including the ZOOM link, voting instructions, Reports and Financials will be provided prior to the meeting.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the upcoming Annual General Meeting on September 17th, 2023.