For the first time, Taekwondo Canada will be facilitating online Poomsae events through two different National competitions.
Updates to Information Packages:
- Athletes are not permitted to compete in both the High Performance Nationals and the Recreational Nationals unless they are competing in different divisions
- Ie. An Athlete may compete as an Individual at the High Performance Nationals and as a Pair/Team at the Recreational Nationals, or vice versa.
- Age Groups are by birth year for both Nationals
- Freestyle Poomsae will be uploaded using a single video to the personal or club YouTube channel
If you were part of our 2021 Online High Performance Poomsae Nationals on February 6 & 7, we would like to know about your event experience! Please take a few minutes to answer our short survey to give us your feedback. The survey can be accessed here.
High Performance Online Poomsae Nationals 2021
Watch the Recorded Technical Meeting here.
WhatsApp group for this event
Join the WhatsApp Group here.
The schedule and live results can be accessed here.
Any questions or concerns can be sent to email@example.com.
Event Date: February 6-7, 2021
Registration Site: https://taekwondocanada.simplycompete.com/
Registration Opens: January 4, 2021
Registration Deadline: January 14, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST
Late Registrations: January 15 – January 27, 2021 at 11:59 AM EST
**HIGH PERFORMANCE ATHLETES AND COACHES – Please ensure your Global License is up to date. If a renewal is necessary, it could take up to 14 days for it to be processed.
Note: the checkbox for “Order Global License” must be clicked if you are renewing your Global License
To view the status of your GAL, log in to SimplyCompete.**
Recreational Online Poomsae Nationals
Event Date: February 13 – March 7, 2021
Registration Opens: At 12:00 AM ET on the Monday before each indicated division.
Registration Deadline: At 11:59 PM ET on the Thursday before each indicated division.
Individual 10-8 Gup and Pairs 4-1 Gup:
Individual 7-5 Gup and Pairs Black Belt:
Individual 4-1 Gup and Pairs 10-8 Gup:
Individual Black Belt Gup and Pairs 7-5 Gup:
- Registration form is accessible here
- Registration will close on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET
- Results will be published here on Tuesday, March 9, 2021
*Reminder: Only one registration and payment of $45.00 is required per pair