Taekwondo Canada is proud to announce the Poomsae Coaching Academy.
The Poomsae Coaching Academy is a series of interactive online workshops focused on supporting Canadian Poomsae Coaches and further developing poomsae in Canada. All Grassroots and High Performance Poomsae coaches are welcome. Eligible participants include Canadian coaches and international coaches.
Participants can register for all six (6) workshops or choose to select specific workshops they’d like to participant in.
For more information on registration, facilitators, cost, and schedule, please read the Poomsae Coaching Academy Program Guide below.
- September 11: Recognized Poomsae Training Part 1 & Functional Movement Training Method for Poomsae
- September 12: Recognized Poomsae Training Part 2 & Balance and Proprioception Training Method for Poomsae
- September 18: How to Improve Flexibility and Acrobatic Training Method
- September 19: Freestyle Poomsae Kicks Teaching Method
- September 25: Sports Taping for Competition Poomsae
- September 26: Freestyle Poomsae Kicks Teaching Method and Biomechanics
* Zoom links for the September 18 and September 19 workshops have been emailed to participants. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you registered and did not receive the Zoom links. *