Taekwondo Canada Survey to Performance Stakeholders
We invite you to have your say in the ‘Taekwondo Canada May 2018 survey to performance stakeholders’. The deadline date is Thursday 31 May 2018.
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- A Canadian athlete who has been selected as Canadian national team member or have participated in the Canadian National Championships
- A taekwondo coach or referee who is a member of Taekwondo Canada
- A school owner, head instructor or administrator at a TC affiliated school
- A board member or a sport administrator of Taekwondo Canada or its member Provincial/Territorial Sport Organizations (PTSOs)
- A TC affiliated individual who wants to contribute to the high performance program in Canada
Taekwondo Canada would like to ask you to complete this survey and contribute to building a stronger High Performance system, not only by identifying systemic gaps, but also prioritizing these gap areas. A report on the survey results will be posted on the Taekwondo Canada website for review once the process is completed.
The survey will take approximately 13 minutes to complete and the deadline for input is Thursday, May 31, 2018. You can enter the survey here.
All information will remain confidential, and we would like to thank you in advance for assisting in creating a high performance program we can all be proud of.