Call for Applications: 2018-2019 Paralympic Sport Development Fund
The Canadian Paralympic Committee invites Canadian sport organizations and clubs to apply for the 2018-2019 granting round of the Paralympic Sport Development Fund.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Local Sport Organization/Club
- Provincial Sport Organizations (PSO) / Disability Sport Organizations (DSO), these include provincial-level multi-sport organizations
- PSOs may also apply on behalf of a group of local clubs to increase funding opportunities, and to decrease overall administrative workload
- Universities and Colleges
- Sport-based non-profit organizations
- Sport-based charitable organizations
The Canadian Paralympic Committee recognizes the importance of strong sport development programming to support a sustainable sport system as well as podium performances. The Paralympic Sport Development Fund targets initiatives designed to enhance support for development initiatives in areas such as athlete recruitment, coaching, competition, daily training environments and equipment.
Applications will be accepted starting December 6, 2017. The deadline for applications is January 12, 2018. Funding amounts of between $5,000 and $15,000 will be available.
For more information, please visit http://paralympic.ca/funding