I am a coach and I don’t have a PATU/World Taekwondo Coach License. My status for events says pending. What do I do?

To register for “G” ranked events, coaches must have a current PATU/World Taekwondo coach licence. If you do not have a current licence, you must register for a coach course at the event in which you intend to coach. Once you have completed the course, you will be able to get your coach’s pass on-site.


Sign up for our email newsletter!

Subscribe to the newsletter SUBMIT
Working on it...