Public Call for Taekwondo Canada National Referee Chair
(May 15, 2023)
To publicly and transparently call for nominations to be considered for the National Referee Chair Position with Taekwondo Canada Referee Committee.
The new Referee Chair will:
- be expected to work with staff in fine tuning the Referee Operations Guideline and Referee operations plan.
- recommend the balance of members of the referee committee to the board for approval
- be the coordinator of the referee operations and report to the Executive Director about Operational matters
- be responsible to communicate to the board on referee plans and status included in written quarterly reports.
- The Chair must be a currently active International Referee, who has attended the International Referee Refresher Course on the latest amendment of the Competition Rules.
- The Chair must be a member in good standing of Taekwondo Canada.
- The Chair must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Nominations applications must:
- Include a short cover letter with all pertinent contact information and experience as well as the resume for the candidate.
- Have the signed endorsement of three (3) Canadian International or Level 1 National Referees.
- Reach the Secretary by the deadline of Tuesday, May 30th, 2023 at 12:00 pm ET.
The candidates nomination to be forwarded to the Taekwondo Canada Secretary, Ken Anstruther at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should also copy the Executive Director: email@example.com and Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Taekwondo Canada Board of Directors will evaluate each application and appoint the winning candidate from those who have submitted proper applications.