My kukkiwon is in progress. How can I get a GAL/GOL?

As long as your kukkiwon has been applied for through Taekwondo Canada, you can email and request a confirmation letter which you can upload in the Kukkiwon section.  Please note that you will need to upload the certificate image to Simply Compete as soon as you receive it.


Sign up for our email newsletter!

Subscribe to the newsletter SUBMIT
  • Canadian Olympic Committee
  • World Taekwondo
  • Sport Canada
  • Pan American Taekwondo Union
  • Coaching Association of Canada
  • Canadian Paralympic Committee
  • inMotion
Working on it...