Notice of Taekwondo Canada’s Annual General Meeting
July 11, 2022 – Notice is hereby given that Taekwondo Canada will conduct its Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members on Sunday, September 18th, 2022, beginning at 7:00 p.m. EST. This AGM will be a virtual meeting, compliant with Section 3.5 of the Taekwondo Canada Bylaws.
The AGM will be held using the ZOOM platform and member delegates must register to participate in the virtual meeting. Registration is limited to P/TSO authorized delegates, per Section 3.9 of the Bylaws. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide the following information:
- Full Name of Voting Member/Delegate
- Provincial/Territorial Association that the Voting Member/Delegate is representing
- Email address of the Voting Member (note this email address will be used during the AGM)
Registration for the AGM will be open to Members beginning August 29th, 2022 and closing on September, 16th, 2022. You must register prior to this date.
The proposed (tentative) agenda for the meeting, in accordance with Section 3.12 of the Bylaws, will be:
- Call to order
- Determination of a quorum
- Appointment of scrutineers
- Approval of the agenda
- Declaration of any conflicts of interest
- Adoption of minutes of the previous Annual Meeting
- Board, Committee and Staff reports
- Report of Auditors
- Appointment of Auditors
- Business as specified in the meeting notice
- Election of new Directors
As we will be electing four (4) Board Directors at this AGM, and the meeting will be taking place in a virtual setting, we ask that nominations are submitted to: email@example.com no later than Friday, August 19th, 2022.
Please review Taekwondo Canada’s 2022 Call for Nominations to Board of Directors document for more information regarding the elected positions and nomination requirements.